~A love affair with Water~
~A reference to my second name; Rosemary – Ros Marinus – Dew of the Sea~
~A reference to the inherent poetry of water~
~A reference to the experience of oneness, that is felt as an ocean of love~
Rosemary ~ [rohz – mair – ee, muh – ree] ~ noun, plural rose·mar·ies.
An evergreen shrub, Rosmarinus officinalis, of the mint family, native to the Mediterranean region, having leathery, narrow leaves and pale-blue, bell-shaped flowers, used as a seasoning and in perfumery and medicine: a traditional symbol of remembrance.
Dew ~ [ doo, dyoo ] ~ noun
1. Moisture condensed from the atmosphere, especially at night, and deposited in the form of small drops upon any cool surface.
2. Something like or compared to such drops of moisture, as in purity, delicacy, or refreshing quality.
3. Moisture in small drops on a surface, as tears or perspiration.
Sea ~ [ see ] ~ noun
1. The salt waters that cover the greater part of the earth’s surface.
2. A division of these waters, of considerable extent, more or less definitely marked off by land boundaries: the North Sea.
3. One of the seven seas; ocean.a large lake or landlocked body of water.
4. the degree or amount of turbulence of the ocean or other body of water, as caused by the wind.